The Call for Abstracts for the 13th Annual APSCVIR Meeting is now open. Original abstracts are invited on any aspect of cardivascular or interventional radiology. Both oral and poster presentations are welcome.
If submitting a poster, an e-poster presentation would be preferable, but printed posters will also be accepted.
The deadline to submit your abstract is 14th November 2017.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
1. Your abstract must be submitted using the abstract template provided here. Download the template and save to your computer for preparation for your online submission.
2. Abstracts will be blind reviewed so do not include any author information on the abstract template, author information will be captured during your online submission.
3. Keep your title as brief as possible but sufficent to clearly convey the topic of your abstract. Please present your title in sentence case.
5. Submissions are able to be edited up until the 31st October, you will be able to edit your submission and the abstract itself via the online form and you will be sent instructions on how to log on to do this once your submission has been successfully recieved.
6. Should you wish to withdraw your abstract, please contact the Meeting Managers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 9 360 1240.
7. Accepted authors will be required to register for the Meeting, please visit the Registration page for more information on how to register.
For detailed instructions on how to submit your abstract, please click here.